The Lions’ Den
September 7, 2012
$3,000 Marketing Plan
As part of the 6th Annual What’s IN OUT Back! Economic Summit, Wasatch County will once again welcome the Lions’ Den. Contestants will have 3 minutes to pitch their marketing plans to a panel of experts and before an audience of 300 business owners, entrepreneurs and government leaders.
The prize includes a $3,000 grant with Intrepid Marketing Agency to advise and assist you in the implementation of your marketing plan.
This is a twist from last year’s Lions’ Den Competition. This year we will be focusing entirely on marketing plans rather than business plans. To participate a business must be in operation for less than 10 years and have fewer than 15 full-time equivalent employees. Below, are the application requirements and award criteria:
- Cover Letter, including:
- Name and Contact Information of Key Personnel
- Brief Description of the Business
- Complete Marketing Plan with Outline (Maximum 3 Pages)
- Complete and Signed TERMS OF THE COMPETITION page
- The Lions’ Den Competition will assign points to applicants according to the following criteria:
- (50 Points Possible) Clarity & Strength of Marketing Plan According to Panel of Judges
- (25 Points Possible) Strength of Presentation According to Panel of Judges
- (25 Points Possible) Strength of Presentation According to Audience
- Application materials must be sent via email to email@example.com by 5 PM on Thursday August 30, 2012
*See TERMS OF THE COMPETITION for full details on the terms and conditions of the event.