2010 Elizabeth Palmier | County Recorder
“YOUR PROVEN CHOICE”
- 19+ years in the Recorder’s Office (16 years as County Recorder), serving as custodian of the county land records.
- Served as President, Vice President and Secretary/Treasurer for Utah Association of County Recorders
- Previous Board Member Utah Association of Counties (UAC)
- Previous Board Member National Association of County Recorders, Election Officials and Clerks (NACRC)
- Certified Cadastral Mapper
- Have a great working relationship with other county offices.
- Secured a Preservation Budget for preserving and maintaining the integrity of the recorded documents.
- Acquired a much needed Vault Storage System. (2004)
- Implemented an online Title Access system to improve and enable real time access for Title Companies, utilizing a subscription service.
- Implemented a Digital Document Management System, Online Electronic Recording, and Public Internet Access to a variety of Recorded Documents.
- Created the Wasatch County Parcel Layer Database, improving accuracy and access to parcel information for all land records.
- Implemented the computerized recording, indexing, and abstracting system.
- Built a solid, knowledgeable and dependable staff.
- Developed many other office procedures that allow the office to run more efficiently and effectively, saving the taxpayers money.
- Design, Develop and Implement a computerized Work Flow system allowing existing office policies to be tracked, managing the efficiency of staff and procedures.
- Along with the work flow system, a total reduction of paper will be possible, allowing the office to become more GREEN. Green.
- Maintain forward thinking and an open mind in providing ways to save money and become more efficient.
- Continue to provide the KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, AND EXCELLENCE that you expect!!
- Serve as Secretary for Mountain Valley Stampede
- Volunteer and supporter of Jr Livestock Sale for many years
- Volunteer for Cowboy Poetry, Special Needs Rodeo and several other activities within our community.
- Formerly Liz Parcell
- Parents: Guy S and Barbara B McDonald
- Spouse: Gilbert Palmier
- Children: Jake and Lindsey Parcell, Preston Parcell, Shane and Chelsey Parcell
BY ELIZABETH PALMIER