|Are your panties all in a wad or are your shoulders up around your ears and you have the weight of the world on your shoulders well there is one thing that can help. Vacation or a massage . Vacation is not always easy or convenient but getting a massage is. Take a deep breath and exhale now feel the tension release. Imagine quiet music maybe a nice piano or maybe the sound of waves then feel the tension being re- leased from your back, shoulders, neck, face , arms, and legs it could only mean one thing you are getting a massage . It is the best way to relieve stress and has been around for thousands of years in many cultures. Experts estimate that 80-90% of disease is stress related.
Other benefits include
With benefits like this who wouldn't want a massage . Get a massage just for the health of it!
- Increases circulation, allowing the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs.
- It stimulates the flow of lymph, the body's natural defense system, against toxic nvaders. For example, in breast cancer patients, massage has been shown to increase the cells that fight cancer.
- Reduces spasms and cramping
- Relaxes and softens injured and overused muscles
- Reduces recovery time, helps repare for strenuous workouts and eliminates subsequent pains of the athlete at any level.
- Relieves pain for migraine sufferers and decreases the need for medication.
- Improves range-of-motion and decreases discomfort for patients with low back pain.
Rejuvenate Day Spa
BY ANGIE SULSER